Tommy Coulter-Liston's A2 Media Studies Coursework

Friday 17 December 2010

Replacing my temporary DJ with my original photo and changing the back cover


the original photo that a member of my group took of me posing for the front cover.




Retouching the photo feather cutting the image out, removing the head phone wire, softening the shot and changing the colour of the shirt to similar colours of my album














Putting the shot into my design and amending any thing that makes it look out of place I.E colour, shadows and lighting.






Then completly remaking the back of the cover changing the background, repositioning the the track names, adding more of them, adding the dvd tracks and putting the advisory certificate and barcode on.





Just had to add the copy right to the back of the cover and it was done and felt happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment